I am a P.T.S.T.A, Integrative Clinical Supervisor, Integrative Counsellor and more recently, I am training as an Embodied Psychotherapy practitioner. My evolving and developing interest lies in the field of group training and psychotherapy, focusing on the relationally embodied interplay between our minds and our bodies which finds its expression in the transference and counter transference.
Professional Qualifications and Memberships
- PTSTA certification (2007)
- Masters Degree in Transactional Analysis, Middlesex University(2006)
- Completedformal theoretical Clinical Psychotherapist training (1998)
- 2 yr training in Integrative Clinical Supervision (1992-1994)
- Advanced Diploma in Counselling (1992)
- CETSW Teaching Diploma (1973)
- I am currently pursuing my TSTA qualification.